Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Moon Cup

The video I have posted below is one I found just by browsing around on youtube. I did not make this video, but I thought it was interesting enough to share....maybe to give couples an idea of one way to make the whole process easier (for those of you who are wanting to get pregnant). Even if your goal isn't to get pregnant, this looks like a good product for at least the menstrual portion of the cycle. I have not tried this product, so I can't personally vouch for it

I looked the product up online and found that the makers of the Moon Cup are not in America, so I got a bit iffy about purchasing one (it says it's $30 with free shipping, but I'm not sure if it's in Euros which would then make it more expensive or if it's in U.S. Dollars) The girl in this video claims the amount she paid was in Euros, so I started looking a bit closer to home. If you go to www.walgreens.com and put into the search bar "menstrual cup" there are cups you can buy for around $40. 







No comments:

Post a Comment