Wednesday, July 31, 2013

helpful links

The link listed below is an easy way of tracking your fertility through the methods listed on my "How to figure Fertile Days using the Symptothermal method" page.

fertility friend

_______________________________________________________________________________

The link listed below is a basal body temperature chart I found at www.justmommies.com. There are many printables like it on the internet if you google it. I found this to be the best one (so far). All you have to do is click on the link and then print the page, and you can have a nice chart to start with. I may post other charts that are equally good at a later date.
basal body temperature chart
_______________________________________________________________________________

Other links will be posted below as I continue my research.

No comments:

Post a Comment